Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lovin' Command hooks by 3M

So I was going to bake a cake and I was ferociously digging through our utensil drawer for our measuring spoons and cups.
 After looking through the bottomless drawer I was frustrated and still 1 tbsp short.  I finally scrounged it up and got to measuring away and thought to myself, I am tired of looking for these little spoons!  I want them easily accessible when I want these little dudes. 
A light bulb in my brain went off!  3M hooks!  I had some coupons around Christmas for them and I bought up a ton for little odds and ends and had a lot left.

I went to work in the inside of my cupboard!  What I love about these little babies is that they leave no damage behind. 
 I took a piece of painters tape and a level to make a straight line of tape.
I made sure not to hang the hooks where the shelf was on the opposite side.
  Then I eyeballed the hooks apart from each other and ended up with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment