Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DIY Fabric Softener

I must say I was a bit skeptical when I saw a blog post on DIY fabric softener. I thought to myself (is this really worth the trouble?)
My answer is YES!!!
This sweet little concoction has produced the softest fluffiest clothes I have ever had!  And the kiddos and superman with sensitive skin are doing great with it.

Here is what you will need to whip this stuff up!

6 cups of HOT water
3 cups white vinegar
2 cups of Suave Conditioner ( I used a green one with a fresh scent)

Mixing

Mix conditioner and hot water well until the conditioner is dissolved completely.  I used a screw on lid container from the Dollar Tree just like my detergent one.  I combined them and shook it up

Add the vinegar and mix well (or shake)

Store in a large container.  I just mixed mine and stored it in the same container it was mixed in.
I eyeball 3 tablespoons into my fabric softener compartment and wash!
The fabic softener (green)  and the detergent (white)


So easy, SO CHEAP, and so worth it!! SOFT clothes RoCk!

No comments:

Post a Comment