Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Fall!

Yep, I doubt I can call myself a "true blogger" as my last post was February!  Haha... Oh well, I try.  The McVay family has been through a whirlwind of change the last few months.  Aaron accepted an OnBase job at the begining of April that is based out of WI so we thought we were moving there but it turned out they had an office in Urbandale, IA so guess where we headed?? Yep!  We are now Iowans again!  Hooray! After a couple of straining months of craziness we are in Clive and loving it here.  Avary just started 2nd Grade and Sloan is in a pre-k program three days a week and they are both doing great.  Hudson just celebrated his very 1st Birthday and we were incredibly blessed to have shared it with great family and friends that we have missed terribly.  Hopefully I will be able to post more now that we are settled in.     Happy FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment